Since October 2021, BCPS Employees for Freedom (BCPSEF) has led a campaign in defence of medical privacy and bodily autonomy on behalf of all public servants and our fellow British Columbians. This has involved raising awareness about the provincial government’s unjustifiable proof of COVID-19 vaccination policy and undertaking a series of legal actions.
All legal actions are listed below. Check back regularly for updates.
Action for Excluded Members
BCPSEF Supported Claims
What else can I do to help?
- Tell everyone you know about BCPSEF legal actions – we have more supporters than we realize!
- Support the class action if you’re one of the people affected or make a general donation to support the plaintiff
- Actively fundraise and ask people to donate towards BCPSEF’s multiple impact areas
- Hang BCPSEF posters in your neighborhood and share on community boards, social media and via email
- Become a member of BCPSEF
- Subscribe to BCPSEF’s public newsletter
- Offer to help the BCPSEF by volunteering your time
- Share BCPSEF’s news articles and social media posts with your networks